Monday, February 13, 2006

At the advice of my instructor

It's coming from all sides: "You don't exist unless you have a Web site."
My New Media instructor at San Jose State University College of Journalism and Mass Communications, Stephen Greene, is pushing us all to start blogging.
One of my favorite seminarists, Neil Lazurus, says if you really want to be someone important, create three or four Web sites.
My proposed identities remain as such: A Jewish journalist (this blog), a diabetic, a vegan, a diabetic Jew, a vegan Jew, a vegan diabetic Jewish journalist, a Jewish diabetic, (you get the point).
Apparently, half of SJSU students have a MySpace page. That's over 12,000. The rest don't exist.

Link to my MySpace page

Link to other J-school blogs:
JMC Journal

Student blogs:
Ryan Sholin
Daniel Sato
Shaminder Dulai

No comments: