Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another J-Life from New Hampshire?

Hat tip to Jarrett.

I love that bloggers have nothing better to do than peruse the Internet and find random eclecticisms. I was wandering this life thinking myself the only "J-Lifer" from the small state of New Hampshire, whereas all this time, right out of Conway, NH, there is another.

J-Life International. Grrrrrr. Now I can NEVER have that domain. You'd think the letter J a bit less common, and perhaps it is when you don't so closely identify yourself with this 10th letter of the English alphabet. Damn this pride! Why must I let an online Japanese goods site knock me off my high?

Well, J-Life, beat this: I am a Jewish journalist residing in Jerusalem. My favorite food is Jell-O and I love jade stones. I can jiggle and jive, and I love jelly and jam. Of the favorite cartoon TV duo, Jerry's my favorite, and I jam to Janet Jackson.

All you do is sell delectable treats and hard-to-find necessities from Japan.

www.jlifeinternational.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to knock you off your high. I probably can't beat it but I can tell you as the owner of J-Life that my name is Josh, I'm Jewish, and also love Jell-o (as long as it's not green). So instead of trying to top that, I'd rather be in the "J-club" (I'm a lover, not a fighter).
Thanks for posting this blog. It was quite amusing. Hope you are staying safe in Israel! Shalom

Anonymous said...

there are many religious jews who wear their crocs with their black suits and hats.
actually we are thinking about starting a blog called " crocs in frocks " because there are so much people like this

Anonymous said...

very funny...you are a great writer! I sent this to my advisor, Jay, just in case he doesn't get enough alliteration in his life. and...there's more competition in the form of a shopping complex in China's tallest building: http://www.flickr.com/photos/in_focus/1439438431/