Saturday, January 20, 2007

Diva International!

Last night I went to Teatron in Yaffo (south of Tel Aviv) with some friends to a private party of some production big-wig.
"E'erybody in the club gettin' tipsy!"

The lights dim... the crowd quiets... out walks a tall, olive-skinned (wo)man with a shiny silver body suit and an electric energy... the crowd roars...

It was Dana International! The he-she megastar. Let me tell you this is all woman. (Hence the use of she from now on.) She was bouncing around the stage with her dancers and an orchestra playing behind her!

My friend pointed out all the other celebrities in the crowd. Some famous singers... some models... lots of photographers. And the chna-na (dorky) part of me just wanted to go chat it up with the photogs!

Haval al hazman! (literally "waste of time" but slang for "amazing amounts of fun.")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your writing. Your use of words makes me feel like you are right here making me laugh. Miss you!